Our service is dedicated to people who would like to order customized favicons. We provide a variety of different features on the web site like suggestions, news, free software downloads, and other search and interactive activities by third party authors and other on-line information and services providers.
What type of information does this web site collect, and how is it being collected?
The majority of services on our sites are offered without our collecting any personally identifiable information from you. You can surf our Web site and view much of our terrific content anonymously.
Information You Provide
There are a few activities on our sites where the collection of personally identifiable information is necessary. Those activities may include things like when you choose to participate in the forum, when you sign our guest book, when you take part in polls,when you contribute an article or when you contact us. When personally identifiable information is collected, you will know because you will have to fill out a form. Anyone below the age of 13 will not be allowed to submit information about himself/herself without the consent of a parent. Any information so submitted will be deleted. For most activities, we collect only your name(or nickname), e-mail address or IP.
Correction/Updating Personal Information
If a user's personally identifiable information changes , or if a user no longer desires our service, we will provide a way to correct, update or remove that user's personal data provided to us. This can be done by emailing us the instruction.
What Are Cookies, and How Do We Use Them?
How do we use the personally identifiable information that has been collected?
We use personally identifiable information in a limited number of ways. If you contact us for help we will use the information to contact you.
Do we share information with companies or other organizations that are not part of our site?
Not at all.
This web site contains links to other sites which may in turn contain links to many other sites. Please be aware that we are not responsible for the privacy practices of such other sites. Although we choose who we link to with care, we strongly encourage our users to be aware that when they leave our site, to read the privacy statements of each and every web site that collects personally identifiable information. This privacy statement applies solely to information collected by us.
1. Access to Activities. Shenz.com is a company web site about custom web browsers. Shenz.com agrees to provide Users with access to search facilities, world wide web sites by third party authors and other on-line information and services. You agree to use these services at all times in a manner consistent with all applicable laws and regulations and in accordance with the terms and conditions set out in the policies and guidelines outlined below and any notices, warnings or disclaimers posted by Shenz.com ("Local Notices"). The Local Notices are part of this User Agreement.
2. Changes. Shenz.com reserves the right to change the terms of this User Agreement or to modify any of the features of the web site service at any time. You agree that each time you enter and use Shenz.com, you will be bound by such changes to this Agreement. If you do not wish such changes to apply automatically, then you must review this Agreement each time before entry, and refrain from entering if you see new or different terms which you do not accept.
3. Improper Behavior. As a user of this service, User is required to refrain from illegal acts and acts which are offensive to others, and to respect all property rights of the contributors to as well as other content providers and authors. Offensive or inappropriate behavior, violation of copyrights, illegal activity or use of indecent language may cause Shenz.com, at its sole discretion, to suspend or deny access to Shenz.com by User.
4. Property Rights. The downloading, retransmission or copying of material on this site is not allowed unless specifically stated that the article is not copyright material and/or permission is given on the page. No redistribution, retransmission, or public redisplay by users, and no commercial exploitation is allowed.
5. Posted Materials. We reserve the right to remove from Shenz.com or modify any posted materials at its sole discretion for any reason.
6. Indemnity. User agrees to defend, indemnify and hold harmless Shenz.com, affiliates and licensors , from and against any claims, actions, orders, liabilities, judgements, losses, expenses, damages and costs, including reasonable attorneys' fees and legal costs, relating to any violation by User of this Agreement, or any harmful or illegal activities by User in connection with Shenz.com.
7. Warranty Disclaimer. User agrees that use of the Service is entirely at the User's own risk. This service and content is available and provided "As Is" without warranty of any kind, either express or implied, including without limitation any warranty for accuracy of information, services, uninterrupted access, or products provided through or in connection with the service. Shenz.com does not make any warranties of title or warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.
Users who encounter questionable materials or non-functioning locations or features, are encouraged to contact Shenz.com's webmaster via regular or electronics mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
8. Limited Liability. User acknowledges that Shenz.com is a free service, and there is no special legal or business relationship between User and Shenz.com, unless orders are made. Accordingly, Shenz.com will not and shall not be liable for any damages, losses or injury caused by any failure of performance, error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, transmission or operational delays, inability to gain access to or use of the Service, computer virus, communication line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to, alteration of, or use of record, whether for breach of contract, negligence, or under any other cause or claim in law or equity. User hereby acknowledges that the provisions of this section shall apply to all content on the service.
9. Other Users. User specifically acknowledges that the Shenz.com representatives and associates are not liable for the offensive, harmful or illegal conduct of other users of Shenz.com or other third parties, and that the risk of injury from the foregoing rests entirely with user.
10. Local Notice. Shenz.com may give notice to Users for any or all purposes by means of a general notice on the service.
11. General. This Legal Agreement, together with the Property Agreement and the Local Notices, constitutes the entire Agreement between the parties with respect to the subject matter contained herein and supersedes all previous and contemporaneous agreements, proposals and communications, written or oral between GlossyGifts.com and its representatives and User.